
I needed a drink, and Main Street in Frostburg stretched on forever. I was looking for the right place to sit down for a cocktail, but couldn't find it. The street had a surplus of businesses I'd never seen before: a falafel stand, several new bars, and El Canelo had split itself into a restaurant and full size bar with two separate buildings.
I perused the pubs, and ended up resting at El Canelo, but I wasn't going to drink there. A server brought me out tortilla chips and I ate a few, but then decided I'd leave. When I stood up I dropped the basket of chips and they spread across the floor. I stared at my mess: half mortified, but more-so wanting to find a drink.

1 comment:
The drink in that picture looks delicious! Alcohol never makes an appearance in my dreams. I suck!
Post a Comment