
I. Wednesday Night
Traveling Ladies
Jess and I were taking a road trip through the mid-west. We stopped at a gas station, and I stole a can of Coke. I put the Coke in my bag, and proceeded to the check-out with a map. We got back into the car and drove for a while. Then we decided to stop at another gas station.
Jess wanted to write. She pulled up several orange vinyl couches and made herself comfortable with her computer. She started to write poetry amongst the snack racks. I went up to the counter. I wanted to pay for the Coke that I had stolen at the other store. I reached into my purse and pulled out the can.
"Here. I'll pay for this," I told the cashier.
He looked at my funny, and I said, "Oh, and this map. I forgot. No wait, I paid for it already. I can't remember. Did I?"
The cashier nodded his head and told me the Coke would be fifty cents.
II. Last Night
Shopping Blues
I was shoe shopping with Sarah and Amy U. Sarah and I were looking for shoes for our trip to Brazil. Amy said that she hated shopping in the store we were in. She said that it reminded her of Canada and that it made her sad.

No comments:
Post a Comment