A chronicle of dreams coupled with a picture from waking life.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Two Dreams


Thursday Night:

Sarah Grubb and I were walking through a park; a mosque was built on the outskirts of the park. People were dressed up for Halloween. Sarah and I kept cooing at the kids that were playing on the lawn.

Last Night:

I was a student at a summer arts camp. A couple of my classmates and I went to a little grocer for snacks, and when I turned around they were all gone. I couldn't figure out how I would navigate through the camp.

I couldn't find any of my classes because no one had given me my schedule. I walked through an elaborate building looking for classrooms in the 1000 numbers. When I found the class that I was meant to be in, I was extremely late. I walked in and sat down anyway. As I sat down I realized that it was the wrong class because all of the other campers were six to eight years old.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, MD, United States
Teresa Petro is poetry editor for www.shadysidereview.com. She received her MFA from Chatham University where she studied poetry, publishing, and travel writing. Teresa's poetry is published with The Coal Hill Review, Weave Magazine, Spooky Boyfriend, Anderbo, and The Little Patuxent Review, among others. She's a recipient of The Laurie Mansell Reich Poetry Award. Teresa can be reached at poetryeditor@shadysidereview.com or teresapetro@gmail.com.